National Community Service Award
2021 Award Information
NUCA members are important social and economic players in the communities they serve. They are also community leaders who tackle a wide array of community needs on a voluntary and altruistic basis.
The National Community Service Awards program honors the generous and creative community service projects planned and carried to fruition by NUCA member companies throughout the year. Please share with us your company’s best community service project(s) for 2021. Please read the entry guidelines below before submitting an application.
- Who should enter: Any contractor, associate or institutional member of NUCA.
- How to enter: Carefully read the official entry form guidelines below, which require a written project description and supporting documentation for each project submitted. Only projects completed in 2021 are eligible for consideration.
- Judging and Awards: A panel of judges selected by the Awards Committee will evaluate the entries and select the overall winners.
- Entries must be submitted via the online application accessible at the top of this page.
- The following supporting documentation is recommended: Photographs, letters of appreciation, press clips, etc. (Please be prepared to upload high resolution image files during the application process.)
- At least two references who may be contacted to verify the scope and completion of the entry are required.
Questions on submitting an application can be submitted to Chris Barrett by email or phone #703.358.9300.