Ellingson is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer. Our ideal candidate is a Financial expert who can not only think and plan strategically, but has the savviness to jump into the day-to-day financial operations as needed. Ellingson is a mid-sized underground construction company that continues to grow each year.
Below is a broad overview of the major functions of this position.
- Lead the organization's financial strategy, planning and accounting practices.
2. Contribute extensive Construction Industry expertise to the entire business and future business strategies.
3. Provide expert financial council to the executive team, including; overall oversight and accountability of financial metrics, accuracy and communication on a timely basis.
4. Ability to think strategically, communicate clearly and act tactically across all business groups.
5. Establish and drive creative, responsible relationships with lending institutions, shareholders, and the financial community.
6. Strategically leads all financial initiatives including acquisitions, due diligence, continuous improvement, and best practices.
- Extensive experience managing and directing the financial functions of a privately held construction company.
- Extensive Financial experience in the construction/agriculture industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting from four-year college or university.
- Minimum 8+ years Construction Industry Accounting Experience
A full job description will be available during the interview process upon request.
Ellingson is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free employer.