Kentucky Chapter News
NUCA Kentucky Chapter Announces Founding Board
New Statewide Group Caters to Companies that Build Vital Infrastructure, Underground Utilities
Our Slogan is “We Dig Kentucky”
(Frankfort, Ky.) – NUCA of Kentucky, a newly formed state chapter of the National Utility Contractors Association (NUCA), announces its founding Officers and Board of Directors for 2020-2022. They are:
- President: Adam Terry, Project Manager, Cleary Construction, Tompkinsville, Ky.
- President-Elect: Dave Doggette, Safety Manager, Team Construction, Bowling Green, Ky.
- Vice President: Shawn Martin, President, Martin Contracting, Richmond, Ky.
- Treasurer: Tim Vaughn, Regulatory Affairs Director, Kentucky 811, Louisville, Ky.
- Director and Assistant Treasurer: Steven Leff, Branch Manager, United Rentals Trench Safety, Louisville, Ky.
- Director: Doug Wood, Senior Vice President of Site Division, Louisville Paving, Louisville, Ky.
- Director: Steve Mossholder, Vice President of Construction, Flynn Brothers Contracting, Louisville, Ky.
- Director: Neal Biggs, EHS Director, MAC Construction & Excavating, Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- Director: Tim Grant, Co-Owner, Grant’s Excavating, Richmond, Ky.
- Director: Jamie Nettles, General Manager for Kentucky, Ferguson Waterworks, Kentucky.
- Director: Drew Windhorst, Director Construction Practice, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Louisville, Ky.
NUCA of Kentucky was formed in 2020 at the request of Kentucky’s utility contractors and supplier companies. As a trade association, the group seeks to advance the industry and foster opportunities among its member companies.
Among its core issues identified: workforce development, safety promotion, advocacy, infrastructure funding, and industry collaboration.
“We’re aiming to ‘give voice’ to the vital infrastructure work our companies do here throughout Kentucky,” remarked NUCA Kentucky President Adam Terry. “We’re proud that our work helps provide our state with the essential electric, water, wastewater, sewer, natural gas and broadband conveniences that citizens have come to expect today,” added Terry.
NUCA of Kentucky invites companies to join the organization during its “Founders” campaign now underway. Membership is open to contractors and suppliers involved with Kentucky infrastructure work, wet and dry utility construction, trenchless construction, earth-moving and site development.
Visit our website (www.nucaKY.com) and social media channels on Facebook and Twitter (@NUCAofKentucky) for more information. Email us - email@example.com
Our slogan and social media hashtag — #WeDigKentucky
# # #
About NUCA of Kentucky Chapter:
We’re a nonprofit trade association representing Kentucky's utility contractors, excavators, and industry suppliers. We’re an affiliated Chapter of the National Utility Contractors Association. Our local member companies provide the materials and workforce for building our state's vast infrastructure for water, wastewater, sewer, oil, gas, electric, telecommunications and treatment plants. We’ve banded together to advance our industry, promote safety, and foster opportunities among our companies. Join us today and become an official “Chapter Founder” and NUCA member company.
The National Utility Contractors Association is the nation’s leading trade group for excavation and utility construction. Since its 1964 founding, NUCA has been promoting the importance of maintaining, funding, improving and expanding our nation’s vital infrastructure systems in Kentucky and beyond. Nationwide NUCA represents more than 1,700 U.S. utility and excavation contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers who provide the materials and workforce to build and maintain our intricate network of water, sewer, gas, telecommunications, and electric infrastructure.