NUCA is active with several construction industry coalitions in Washington, D.C. and the 50 U.S. states. You will find on this page our coalition's official response letters to Congressional legislation or federal regulations, sent to lawmakers or regulators on behalf of our members.
- October 15, 2019 - Coalition Letter: CISC Comments on OSHA RFI - Occupational Exposure to Silica, Specified Exposure Control Methods
- October 8, 2019 - Comment Letter: Support for EPA Proposed Rule Clarifying State and Tribal Implementation of Sec. 401, Clean Water Act
- September 30, 2019 - Coalition Letter: Longterm Investements in Infrastructure, Surface Transportation Reauthorization - Infrastructure Working Group (IWG)
- September 16, 2019 - Coalition Letter: Opposition to Unfunded Mandates on American Businesses Engaged in Trucking (HR 1511 / S. 665, S. 2033, HR 3773, HR 3781)
- September 12, 2019 - Coalition Letter: Repealing Highway Contract Authority Rescission in FY2020 Continuing Resolution
- August 8, 2019 - Coalition Letter: Comments to House Education & Labor Subcommittee for Hearing, "Preventing Workplace Injury and Death from Excessive Heat."
- June 27, 2019 – Coalition Letter: PHMSA, Consumers Energy Utility Line Marking Failures
- June 20, 2019 – Coalition Letter: Minnesota Office of Pipeline Safety, CenturyLink “Call Before You Dig” Enforcement Action Needed