September 21-23, 2020
Holiday Inn Washington Capitol
(Capitol Hill visits on September 23)
Registration for the Summit is now open.
The 2020 NUCA Washington Summit
We must ensure that legislators understand the important role that our industry plays in keeping the country healthy, clean, and prosperous.
Share your stories to persuade Congress that they must act to improve our nation’s underground infrastructure. Only you can deliver your personal expertise to your lawmaker's offices--they need to hear about your experiences. Those personal stories persuade lawmakers, especially when you are their constituent.
NUCA member registration fee is $295 and non members pay $395. If you are a member of WASDA you can register at the NUCA member rate. Please visit the registration page for more details.
Washington Summit Highlights:
- Hill Visits (September 23) - Discuss What Matters to You with Your Senators and Representatives
- Federal Issues Conference - Presentations from Washington Insiders and Experts
- Legislative Briefing - An In-Depth Look at the key (our) Issues Before Congress
- Congressional Reception - With Members of Congress and Staff in a Fun and Casual Setting
- Evening Event In our Historic Nation’s Capital
"Infrastructure has been a hot topic in Congress, but we cannot leave it up to our legislators—WE are the experts! Our active involvement in the process will help us push the best legislation forward with adequate funding. This is no small task. Join us in Washington, DC, to ensure our collective voice is heard."
--Tom Butler, Burgess Civil, LLC
NUCA Government Relations Committee Chair