THANK YOU TO OUR NUCA NATIONAL PARTNERS FOR SPONSORING THIS EVENT!
|September 23, 2020
Virtual Online from
The 2020 NUCA Washington Summit
As NUCA members, we must ensure that legislators understand the important role that our industry plays in keeping the country healthy, clean, and prosperous.
We want you to share your stories to persuade Congress that they must act to improve our nation’s underground infrastructure. Only you can deliver your personal expertise to your lawmaker's offices--they need to hear about your experiences. Those personal stories persuade lawmakers, especially when you are their constituent.
Washington Summit Highlights (Subject to Change):
- Virtual Hill Visits (September 23) - Discuss What Matters to You with Your Senators and Representatives
- Federal Issues - Presentations from Washington Insiders and Experts. House T&I Committee's Reps. Sam Graves and Bruce Westerman Confirmed to Address Attendees
- Discuss Indepth Our Industry's Top Four Issues: Water/Wastewater Infrastructure Investment, Surface Transportation Legislation, Broadband Deployment Policy, and Pipeline Safety/Damage Prevention
- Legislative Briefing - An In-Depth Look at the Key NUCA Issues Before Congress
- More Virtual Advocacy Activities To Be Announced!
"Infrastructure has been a hot topic in Congress, but we cannot leave it up to our legislators—WE are the experts! Our active involvement in the process will help us push the best legislation forward with adequate funding. This is no small task. Join us virtually in Washington, D.C., to ensure our collective voice is heard."
--Tom Butler, Burgess Civil, LLC
NUCA Government Relations Committee Chair
To reflect this new situation, NUCA will hold its 2020 Washington Summit virtually. You can discuss our industry's important infrastructure legislation needs with your elected lawmakers right from your computer. Our Chapters are arranging the online meetings, but we need your voice of industry experience to be part of these discussions. We will provide talking points and other materials to you, and nothing is better than sharing your years of experience with your local lawmakers and their staff.
Click on the menu to the left to register for this event or view the preliminary schedule.
We hope that you'll be able to attend this unique advocacy experience!